A set of common sense provisions for the guidance, safety and enjoyment of all who use caravans sited at perranporth caravan holidays ...
- Caravan is offered subject to being unlet at the time booking fee and booking forms received.
- Caravan let to families or couples only, no all male/female parties.
- The number of persons in the caravan at any time MUST NOT EXCEED THE NUMBER OF BERTHS IN THE CARAVAN including children of all ages.
- Cars may be parked at owner’s risk in the area provided close to the caravan.
- Because of the danger to caravan windows and the occupiers, free ball games of any kind are prohibited in the caravan area. A large safe playing area is only a short distance away.
- When booking please ensure details are correct. Only the persons named on the form can occupy the caravan. Bookings are not transferable.
- Deposits are non-refundable. We advise you take out holiday insurance to cover any unforeseen reason to cancel.
- For hygienic reasons, bedding, blankets, pillows, cushions, etc. MUST NOT be taken out of the caravan, or used for pet bedding.
- Any damage which may occur must be reported immediately by ‘phone to Sue – 07748 403914.
- Holidaymakers should be aware that the caravan park is part of a wildlife area and therefore the ground can sometimes be uneven. Customers may also find a torch useful at night.
- In the rare event that you should have a complaint, however serious or trivial, please contact the owner Sue in order that she may resolve the problem. It is considered unreasonable to make a complaint on or after departure, if the opportunity was not given to correct any matters that may arise during your stay.
- Users of the site do so at their own risk and the management cannot accept responsibility for accidents causing injury, damage or loss of any kind.
- NO SMOKING IS ALLOWED INSIDE THE CARAVAN.
- Dogs are not permitted in any buildings or shops in the holiday complex.
- Dogs must be kept under control at all times and exercised WELL AWAY from the site.
- Dogs must NEVER be left unattended in the Caravans.
- Dog owners MUST provide suitable bedding for their pets and are reminded that caravan furniture and caravan bedding is not to be used for this purpose.